Saturday, August 13, 2011

Dr. Martens Leyton 7-Eye Boot


When I was young, I wanted to have Arnold Schwarzenegger's awesome leather jacket in the first terminator movie. Dad thought leather was expensive. So he didn't let me borrow his Doc Martens boots. Well, if you live in a third world country, everything is expensive. After I got my own money, I bought my own Docs, not some terminator jacket.

Doc Martens Shoreditch 7 eye boot is an additional pair for the Ecletic collection. It is available in black and cherry red with the classic Dr. Martens yellow stitch. The boot is made of soft lightweight leather material so you can wear them for longer hours without having to worry of experiencing any foot pain. I know a lot of people who complain about their heavy DMs boots, especially those who are used to wearing flats. My other pairs of Docs sometimes give me foot pain, but this pair is different because its soft cushioned and it can assure you a healthy and satisfying relationship with your feet.  The style is awesome, simple yet full of attitude.


Get a new pair of awesome Docs and enjoy the convenience of buying it online.

No comments:

Post a Comment