Sunday, August 14, 2011

MAC Viva Glam 1

I watch Lady Gaga videos not because I like her songs <though I can remember the beat of her songs> but because of her lipstick, not to mention her nice videos. So each time I think of Lady Gaga, I remember MAC.

Everything matte is beautiful. So when I buy lipsticks, it should be matte. Partly, I am quite influenced by Lady Gaga's matte-ness. When you say lip gloss, you think of teenagers. They are more concentrated on the shine, not the color. But of course, we all have our preferences in terms of gender, roles and lipsticks.

Viva Glam 1 is a deep red matte lipstick with its popular MAC trademark- vanilla taste and smell unlike other lipstick brands with a very strong chemical smell. It stays long and it's highly pigmented. Some girls say pulling off a red lipstick is hard, especially if you're not Cleopatra or when the society expects you to wear it with attitude. Yes, lipstick and the attitude can be a little tricky sometimes. What I like about my Viva Glam 1 is that it gives me a matte finish and I can wear it with my dark eyeliner and invented attitude.  

If you want to buy a good lipstick and wear it with attitude, then Viva Glam 1 is a good buy. Just remember that buying MAC cosmetics at Ebay is definitely a big risk While it can be a site to get cheap items, it can also be a place where you can get fake items. That's why it's best if you buy Viva Glam 1 or any other MAC cosmetics through their official website.

Love lipsticks? Then girls should say thank you to Cleopatra and every Egyptian for the crush carmine beetles   that motivated people to heat, mix and stir waxes, mineral oil or whatever ingredients they added to make lipsticks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment