Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Something Floral

collage

Admit it, anything floral is cute. I’m not really into floral but looking at people wearing floral takes me to happy places- makes me remember something sweet, something comfy.

Here’s how I usually  wear my floral skirt.  When I go out, I sometimes wear shoes because I don’t want to go home with dirty feet.  Here in the Philippines it’s always summer. It’s a tropical country thus the humidity is high.  Obviously, the temperature is too hot and dust is everywhere. Wearing my Dr. Martens Shoreditch that I bought online from http://www.dmusastore.com/.

In the second photo I’m still wearing the laced floral skirt that I bought from a thrift store paired with my simple Forever21 top and thong sandals. This is weird because I don’t really wear thong sandals often.

Clothing brands are continuously producing floral outfits not just for women but also for men who like to explore their options when it comes to fashion. You can check other floral fashion ideas on Pinterest.

blog-7 (1)


Something Floral

No comments:

Post a Comment