Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Benefit Benetint Lip and Cheek Tint Review

I’m afraid I can’t be a regular MAC user any longer. I don’t have any complaints about my MAC lipsticks though. I’d highly recommend and consider MAC as a good lipstick brand. They’re highly pigmented and they don’t come off easily. Plus they have all the lovely shades in the world. But I might stop using my lipsticks one of these days. I’m obsessed with lip tints lately and my loyalty towards MAC lip products might end sooner.

I like my lips to look simple and natural that’s why I opt to use a natural looking lipstick whenever I attend events. This is my very slight lame excuse because I can’t pull off red lipstick. So I go for tints and lip balms – they’re easier to use and you can put too much drama on your eyes without looking like a drag queen. I like anything matte. But red matte lipsticks are just too hard to pull off.

Korean lip tints are becoming popular nowadays. It’s already a common knowledge that most Koreans are into cosmetics, not to mention plastic surgeries. Etude, Skin Food and other Korean beauty shops became popular and so are lip tints. I browsed some online reviews related to lip and cheek tint and found interesting reviews about Benefit Benetint. I must admit, reviews are very powerful and convincing. A stranger in the internet can convince you to buy organic products and make you believe they’re actually organic by just reading organic skin care product reviews.

1271156503_87636746_1-pictures-of-benefit-benetint-rose-tinted-lip-cheek-stain-1271156503
www.thesoberblogger.com

Benefit Rose-Tinted Lip and Cheek Stain

To compare Benetint against Etude lip tint or Body Shop tint stain is totally an understatement. Benefit Lip and Cheek Tint is a red lip tint that’s very mild yet it has high pigment lip color. It looks like red water and smells really nice. Its nail polish style applicator makes it easier to use especially for beginners.

DSC_0190

 Easy to use applicator

DSC_0193

Rose tinted



For the lips:

Apply on your lips. You can sweep it for a couple of times and blend. Let it dry. If you prefer it to be really reddish, you can apply your favorite lipstick to enhance its color. Some Benefit Lip Tint review sites recommend BeneBalm to match with your Benetint.

Lip Tint

What I like about the product

What I really like about my Benetint is that it’s long lasting. I’ve been looking for lip stains that last for a long time and good thing I found Benetint. So far, it’s one of the best benefit products I’ve purchased, next to my Benefit High Beam.

What I dislike about the product

It tends to be too dry and too uneven if not blended properly. Some beauty product reviews dislike its mildness.

For the cheeks:

Use your pointer and middle finger to evenly blend on the apple of your cheeks. Gently blend it in a circular motion.

Tip: Using the brush applicator, make small dots on your face to blend evenly.

collage 3

What I like about the product

It gives a natural blush. I’ve tried Etude Dear Darling lip and cheek tint on my cheeks and disappointingly it comes off easily. The gorgeous flush is just too impossible not to be noticed. Hands down.

What I don’t like about the product

One of the major problems with lip and cheek stains if you have breakouts or pimples is that it fails to give an even flush. It creates dark dots if you have pimples on your cheeks, causing more breakouts.

Overall Rating

★★★★

I’m satisfied with my Benetint. It’s easy to use and perfect for those women are always on the go. It’s not too pricey but the quality is far too different from other cheap makeup brands. This rose tinted lip and cheek stain is one of the best in the market so yes, I’d recommend the product to my friends. You can also try Benefit Posietint and ChaCha Tint if you love to try other Benefit tints. I suggest that you buy online since some online product sites offer discounted Benefit cosmetics. I bought mine from Instagram, it’s way cheaper than buying in malls or other cosmetic stores.


From my blog:

The Sober Blogger

Benefit Benetint Lip and Cheek Tint Review

No comments:

Post a Comment